Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Pope 101PM450 Lawn Mower powered by Briggs & Stratton

Pope 101PM450 Lawn Mower powered by Briggs & Stratton



After writing about new and "high tech"  things like the Laptop, hard disk, cameras, video cameras etc. I think it's time to write about something else...


The Pope 101PM450 Lawn Mower powered by Briggs & Stratton motor!



Pope 101PM450 Lawn Mower review:

The lawn mower is easy to use, just pour in engine oil (I used the engine oil leftover from my car servicing) and premium petrol and it starts effortlessly!

The cutting height is adjustable, and at the tallest height, it cuts through tall grass effortlessly!
These reviews here concur:
http://www.bigw.com.au/home-garden/garden-outdoor/lawnmowers-trimmers-blowers/bpnBIGW_0000000105526/#BVRRWidgetID


Features:
Safety stop lever
Adjustable cutting height
Primer
Powered by  Briggs & Stratton 4 stroke motor
Uses petrol/gasoline straight off the pump! No mixing of fuel needed!


Briggs & Stratton are known to make excellent air cooled  engines for lawn mowers and legend says that the engine lasts a lifetime!

Fuel tank & Primer:

Recoil Start handle:



Adjustable cutting height lever


Oil fill cover/dipstick


Cutting blade:

Spark plug:


"Accelerator"



Safety stop lever:






Result:

Nicely Trimmed lawn!



Good and excellent lawn mower! Does the job well!

On sale now at BigW in Australia AUD$224: Good deal!
http://www.bigw.com.au/home-garden/garden-outdoor/lawnmowers-trimmers-blowers/bpnBIGW_0000000105526/#BVRRWidgetID


More Pictures:

























16 comments:

  1. Looks like a Nice little unit
    Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! and it works well too! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Have one its a good mower .. just maintain cabruetor governor springs and diaphragm ... clean cabruetor and petrol tank and air filter every so often or when needed

      Delete
  3. Was wondering what the price of this mower is if not on special. I am interested. Just would like a little feed back.Do you recommend it.Is it designed for fairly heavy work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think it's is good and designed for heavy work. never failed me before.

      If the grass is too long, just use the adjustable height level and move the mower to the highest setting.

      Delete
  4. Its too good in looking and very less in weights.And its work is also looking good in your pics.I say one thing its all about 'wonderful'.
    We provide Lawn Mowing services Australia at the affordable rates and Lawn Mowing jobs. If you wanna take anyone any services about lawn so contact me by clicking given links.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had a the same model Pope mower for the about 2 years and it's still going strong.
    My house block is just under 900M sq so I have a big lawn area. My neighbor loaned it today after his $400 Bunnings lawn mower died after 1 years visit here . He borrowed mine and is now buying a Pope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats really good one i think and i need to know that is it Electric Lawn Mower Model or what.I really want to Buy a electric lawn mower of that brand.so want clear information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also like this very much.Beside this i also like to use this
    Briggs and Stratton Parts
    in my small engine also.You can also use this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've jus been given one but it doesn't have a catcher. Are they readily available? If so where could I get one from? Thanks mark

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi great review thanks! I happen to have one ind love it, they are built like a tank and are a workhorse. I am trying to find one for my mum however bunnings and BIGW no longer do them. So I was looking at a massport however all the Briggs engine these days are "ready start" (no primer) and I read mixed reviews, do you have any experience thans.

    ReplyDelete
  10. question - what is the covered item into which a cable enters at teh back - is it some sort of (starting/)stopping thingo?

    ReplyDelete
  11. ground floor and really take part in creating Spartagen xt something special and tailored to their needs.I completely agree with the above comment, the net is with a doubt growing into the a first-class number of important medium of communication across the globe and its due to sites like this that ideas are spreading so quickly. My best wishe.I would prefer.For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthcaresups.com/spartagen-xt-exposed/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey,

    As we know Lawn Mower makes our garden beautiful and that's why your post is very crucial as it helps many people who are interested in Lawn Mowers.
    Recently I have bought one of the Best Lawn Mowers, because not only I want my garden the best in the world, but I also want to share my reviews about top Lawn Mowers in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am happy to read your article.
    I get more information through this article.
    Thank's very much!
    best lawn mower

    ReplyDelete

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.